A GUIDE TO SOME OF MY SERVICES BELOW:
I am a Freelance Independent Security Operative.
I am not a Security Company providing general security staff.
My services are engaged as an Independent Security Operative.
Remember - Security is all about SAFETY.... Safety for Staff, Safety for Customers and Safety of Property.
COST of SECURITY SERVICES
(Guide) for BH Post Code area being directly engaged:
- 60-90 min commitment £20 - One cost covering a specific time or one off short term commitment.
- 4-5 Hours set commitment £50
- 5 + Hours at £12 per hour.
Note: As Self Employed, these costs are based on my services. Responsibility for Tax, NI and other on costs are my responsibility, unless an alternative arrangement is agreed.
Proof of SIA qualifications and all other relevant credentials/qualification can be presented if required.
My UTR reference can also be provided if necessary as proof of employment status.
Work is accepted based on the location, nature of work and period of that commitment.
Outside the BH post code area up to to a 30 mile radius, an additional £15 charge is made for travel time/cost.
NOTE: I am self employed, and fees and/or expenses for services will be paid in full on conclusion of services provided, or on immediate receipt of invoice, unless alternative terms agreed.
What price can be placed on safety, with effective and dynamic security if you have identified a risk or are suffering a problem?
ASSESSMENT/STRUCTURED INTERVIEW - 1 Hr Interview plus preparation of interview structure, conducting interview and providing evidence based feedback with scoring matrix on suitability, £40
WITHIN THE LIMITATIONS OF SIA LICENCE CONDITIONS, ASR (Dorset) WILL DEAL WITH ALL ROUTINE & BESPOKED SECURITY REQUIREMENTS SUBJECT TO AGREED TERMS.
JUST SINCE 2018 and 2019: Examples thus far of ASR services -
Events - Door Supervision at an established licensed premises holding private parties.
Private Functions - Guarding Duties at a Public Meeting held by The Spiritualist Church (Door Supervision and Exclusion Notice Serving)
Retail - Anti Shoplifting Duties at various Retail Stores.
This included voluntary assisting to deal with shoplifters identified by myself at Co-Op, Tesco's, and Boots (Despite resident Security present, ineffective and unaware).
Significant Store Guarding & Store Detective duties for various independent retail outlets and also at a recognised High Street chain where used to cover vacant duties, problem solving and short term vacancies.
Successes include reducing high levels of ASB at one retail store, reducing identified retail theft by 50% in 6 months at another, various people detained for theft/damage, removal from premises and exclusions for ASB and misconduct etc.
- Sec 9 Statements written and evidential packages prepared for passing to Police
- Funeral Security- at Funerals where concern existed for potential disorder
- Civil Litigation investigation and advice re Neighbour Dispute on behalf of client. Successful Claim in County Court achieved.
- Tackling Licensing issues at venues where Local Authority received complaints. One venue successfully negated all immediate concerns receiving praise from New Forest District Council.
- House sitting whilst clients at a Family Wedding.
- Short term construction site security during key deliveries of High Value materials following spate of Thefts.
- Unpaid request from Neighbourhood Residents group to conduct Street patrol following repeated vehicle damage to various vehicles in absence of Police response.
- Wedding Fayre Security at select venues
- Wedding Events - Security for internal & external security requirements at Wedding receptions
- Retail Problem Orientated Security providing offensive shoplifting patrols where established security had failed to tackle shoplifting.
- Tactical Security advice re loss Prevention
- Private Investigation re efforts to threaten and force tradesmen into providing refunds - resolved.
- Further unpaid work re Car Park security deflecting potential thieves re insecure vehicles etc
- Interviewing & assessment in work place of potential Store Guards re recruitment purposes on behalf of companies.