TERMS & COSTS
I am an SIA Licensed Freelance Independent Security Operative.
(Doors Supervisor & CCTV Open Spaces until Nov 2026)
Latest Mandatory SIA TOP UP course completed March 2023
DBS Checked and cleared. (Last Summer 2023)
Emergency a Work Qualified First Aider (Qualified continuously since 1984, requalified again March 2023 valid to 2026)
Public Liability Insured.
Former Police Standard Pursuit/Response qualified, recommended for Road Policing Unit(Traffic)
My personal Transport has valid Business Class Insurance..
I am not a Security Company providing general security staff.
My services are engaged as an Independent Security Operative.
I provide my own PPE, Accessory Equipment etc ... unless client issued equipment is necessary for Health & Safety/Functionality.
BODY CAM is used, but always in accordance with National & Local guidelines.
Purpose is primarily for self protection and the prevention/detection of crime.
Remember - Security is all about SAFETY & PREVENTION.... Safety for Staff, Safety for Customers and Safety of Property. And the PREVENTION of risk.
COST of SECURITY SERVICES
(Guide) for BH Post Code area being directly engaged:
- 60-90 min commitment £20 - One cost covering a specific time, function or one off short term commitment.
- 4 Hours set commitment £60
- 5 + Hours at £13 per each hour worked over the 4 hour period.
Note: As Self Employed, these costs are based on my services.
Responsibility for Tax, NI and other on costs are my responsibility, unless an alternative arrangement is agreed. Services normally invoiced on a Monthly basis.
Proof of SIA qualifications and all other relevant credentials/qualification can be presented if required.
My UTR reference can also be provided if necessary as proof of employment status.
Work is accepted based on the location, nature of work and period of that commitment.
Outside the BH post code area up to to a 30 mile radius, an additional £15 charge requested for travel time/cost.
NOTE: I am self employed, and fees and/or expenses for services will be paid in full on conclusion of services provided, or on immediate receipt of invoice, unless alternative terms agreed.
What price can be placed on safety, with effective and dynamic security if you have identified a risk or are suffering a problem?
I am Competancy Based Structured Interview qualified. I can conduct interviews on an evidence basis in support of recruitment processes.
- 1 Hr Interview plus preparation of interview structure, conducting interview and providing evidence based feedback with scoring matrix on suitability, £60
WITHIN THE LIMITATIONS OF SIA LICENCE CONDITIONS, ASR (Dorset) WILL DEAL WITH ALL ROUTINE & BESPOKED SECURITY REQUIREMENTS SUBJECT TO AGREED TERMS.
Some brief examples of work and successes.
JUST SINCE 2018: Examples thus far of ASR services -
Events - Door Supervision at an established licensed premises holding private parties.
Private Functions - Guarding Duties at a Public Meeting held by The Spiritualist Church (Door Supervision and Exclusion Notice Serving)
Retail - Anti Shoplifting Duties at various Retail Stores (Both national outlets and local independents).
This included voluntarily assisting in dealing with shoplifters identified by myself at Co-Op, Tesco's, Savers, Boots, (Despite resident Security present, ineffective and unaware or no security provided).
Significant Store Guarding & Store Detective duties for various independent retail outlets and also at a recognised High Street chain where used to cover vacant duties, problem solving and short term vacancies.
Successes include reducing high levels of ASB at one retail store, reducing identified retail theft by 50% in 3 months at another, various people detained for theft/damage, removal from premises and exclusions for ASB and misconduct etc. Convictions secured
- Male detained for Assault & Public Order. Evidence package provided, Custodial Sentence secured.
- Sec 9 Statements written and evidential packages prepared for passing to Police
- Funeral Security- at Funerals where concern existed for potential disorder
- Civil Litigation investigation and advice re Neighbour Dispute on behalf of client. Successful Claim in County Court achieved.
- Tackling Licensing issues at venues where Local Authority received complaints. One venue successfully negated all immediate concerns receiving praise from New Forest District Council.
- House sitting whilst clients at a Family Wedding.
- Short term construction site security during key deliveries of High Value materials following spate of Thefts.
- Unpaid request from Neighbourhood Residents group to conduct Street patrol following repeated vehicle damage to various vehicles in absence of Police response.
- Wedding Fayre Security at select venues
- Wedding Events - Security for internal & external security requirements at Wedding receptions
- Retail Problem Orientated Security providing offensive shoplifting patrols where established security had previously failed to tackle shoplifting.
- Tactical Security advice re loss Prevention
- Invitations to Community Forums on local crime as guest speaker/panelist.
- Meeting with the then PCC Elect David Sidwick offering advice and perspective on policing issues.
Resolving Licensing problems for venues with Local Authority licensing authorities.
- Private Investigation re efforts to threaten and force tradesmen into providing refunds - resolved.
- Further unpaid work re Car Park security deflecting potential thieves re insecure vehicles etc
- Interviewing & assessment in work place of potential Store Guards re recruitment purposes on behalf of companies.